- Can Leaf Fusion Plasma device be used by all skin types?
Leaf can certainly be used safely on most skin types, including sensitive skin as it works with all actives including soothing or anti-inflammatory ingredients. However, if you suffer from rosacea or tend to over-exfoliate, you should proceed with caution and it should not be used on irritated skin or if you suffer from a skin disease.
- Are there any other reasons why someone should not use Leaf for skin care at home?
You should not use Leaf if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or immediately after a treatment or operation. There are also a few medical conditions and situations in which Leaf should not be used. To be on the safe side, we always recommend that you contact your medical practitioner if you have any doubts or if you suffer from any medical condition.
- Can Leaf be used with any skincare products? Or just water-based skincare products, and not oil-based?
There are no such limitations – you can use Leaf with any type of skincare products.
- To achieve maximum results, how often should Leaf facial device be used?
For skin care at home, we recommend using Leaf once a day together with skincare products that are suitable for your skin type.
- How long is each treatment per mode?
Each mode takes 5 minutes so the three modes (Plasma, Electroporation and Micro-current) take 15 minutes, all in all.
- If I use Leaf just three times a week rather than every day, will I still see results?
Yes, you should still see results but the degree of improvements you will see vary from person to person. And as always, regardless of how often you use the device, it is important to use it as prescribed for best results.
- Can I use Leaf twice a day; or will I not see any additional benefits by doing that?
Yes, there are no problems using Leaf twice a day and if you do, you will see improved results.And to make the most of doing two treatments per day, we recommend that you use different skincare products for each treatment. Using one kind of cosmetics for the first treatment and a different kind of cosmetics for the second treatment the same day will improve the results even further.
Plasma is often called “the fourth state of matter,” along with solid, liquid and gas. Just as a liquid will boil, changing into a gas when energy is added, heating a gas will form a plasma – a soup of positively charged particles (ions) and negatively charged particles (electrons).
- Can I apply serums used with microneedling or mesotherapy devices also with the Leaf Fusion Plasma?
Since the Leaf Fusion Plasma device establishes microchannels in the skin similar to microneedling or mesotherapy, but without their negative side effects (i.e. damaging the skin tissue) all of these serums/lotions/cremes can also be used with the Leaf device.
- How strong is the micro-current mode?
When switched to micro-current mode, the Leaf device has three different intensity levels. These are the values for each level:
Level 1: appr. 248 Microampere (µA)
Level 2: appr. 360 Microampere (µA)
Level 3: appr. 510 Microampere (µA)
- How do I calibrate the Leaf device for a specific skin type (smart update feature)?
Follow the instructions under this link.
- Was there any animal testing involved for the development of the Leaf device?
Based on the information provided by GCS (who holds the patent for the Leaf device and has developed and produces the Leaf device) there was NO animal testing involved.
- What is the warranty time?
The warranty time for the Leaf Fusion Plasma device is 12 months. Please note, we at Face Vital, will always help and support you in case you experience any issues with any of our sold products, including the Leaf Fusion Plasma. Send us the faulty device and we will replace it during the warranty time. For proper usage and initial troubleshooting please kindly review also the user's manual. Please contact Face Vital for further assistance. If the problem cannot be resolved, we will provide you with a paid shipping label, so you can return the malfunctioning device free of charge. Once we receive the defective device we will immediately send you a new replacement device. For all further steps we will directly engage with the manufacturer of the device.